We’re grateful for the opportunity to serve you!
A customer service representative will be in touch with you shortly to book an appointment or address any other concerns you might have.
If you have an emergency please call 801-204-9444
BENEFITS OF A TANKLESS WATER HEATER
- Hot water on demand
- Hot water as long as you need
- Save space with compact design
- Reduce utility cost (based on use)
- Choose between gas or electric
HVAC SYSTEM INSTALLED CORRECTLY
The most common reason HVAC equipment and systems fail is due to improper installation. Our teams of highly trained and reviewed technicians make sure they install every new system correctly and up to code.
NO SURPRISES POLICY
Our “NO SURPRISES” policy gives our clients peace of mind with our up front pricing on all of your electrical needs.
You will know the price before we ever start the work.
We know you have a lot of options when it comes to hiring an electrician, which is why we take several steps to stand apart from the rest.
You will get professional service from a friendly and caring team when you request our help, but that is not all.
Only the Best for Our Customers
In our commitment to serve as Utah’s Best Service Experience™, ESCO employs the best electricians who are fully trained and certified.
Service Team Highlights
- Background checks and drug tests
- Respectful and professional
We have the experience and expertise to get the job done fast, and done right the first time. Our equipment solutions include environmentally friendly options, with a highly trained crew that specializes in home energy efficiency and are BPI Certified.
We also offer a comprehensive energy audit and can determine where your house is losing energy, making you and your pocket book a lot more comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The shelf life for the average furnace is around 12 years. Sooner if it wasn’t installed to manufacturer specifications and longer if it is serviced and maintained regularly. A certified service technician will have the best idea as to when a system should be replaced.Signs a Furnace Replacement is Necessary
- Furnace Age – 10-12 yrs or older, depending on how the current furnace was installed.
- Utility Bills/Energy Bills Rising
- Heating Uneven Throughout the Home
- Furnace is Making Unusual Noises
- Registers Show Signs of Dirt or Soot
We can do a same day install in some cases, mostly the next day or two days out are common.
Yes! Visit our financing page to learn more about our current financing options or call now to speak with one of our friendly customer service representatives.
There is plenty of answers on the internet regarding this question, however, its better if you have a knowledgeable plumber evaluate your plumbing system and personal needs to make sure you’re covered for your needs and water demands.
There are a lot of factors that can change the cost of a new air conditioning system. It is also important to consider the cost over time of keeping an inefficient cooling system in your home.
Some new installations require new duct work, moving gas lines or even moving the condenser or furnace equipment to a new location due to improper placement from the previous installation.
ESCO is dedicated to finding the right options that fit your home and your needs. We offer the best AC installation services and according to code. We come across so many cooling system installations that were done incorrectly and have caused the life of the equipment to be drastically reduced.
Additionally, it might make sense to upgrade the home to a central air system that will provide heating and cooling that will save you money in the long run and provide a higher level of comfort at home.
We take pride in our ability to design the right cooling system that fits your home and your needs.
OUR VALUES AND BELIEFS
- We won’t omit vital information.
- We serve our customers. It’s not a job.
- We care about your wants and needs.
- We leave your house as clean as we found it.
- Our technicians have pride in their work.
- We do what we say.
HOMEOWNERS TURN TO US FOR QUALITY
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Certified & Licensed
- Honesty & Integrity
- Professional, Courteous & Thorough
- Technicians Attend Regular Training
- Solutions not Fixes
PRIORITY CLUB MEMBERSHIP
The features of ESCO’s service maintenance agreement is second to none. You will rest easy knowing all the major elements of your house are running at peak performance, safe and energy efficient.
- Priority Service – Front of Line
- 10% Off Anytime
- No After Hours Fees
- Four Annual Maintenance Visits
- Safety, System Efficiency & Longevity
THE HOME OWNER’S WISH LIST
Some of the most common electrical services we provide:
- Back-up Power Generators
- Service Panel Upgrades
- Whole House Surge Protection
- Ceiling Fans
- Appliance Hook-ups
- Hot Tub Wiring
- Ice Melt Heat Cable
- Fire & Smoke Alarms
- Outdoor Receptacles
- Carbon Monoxide Alarms