NEED FURNACE REPAIR OR MAINTENANCE?
Furnace problems generally occur in one of three ways:
- The furnace stops working and does not operate at all or is not responsive to requests from the thermostat settings.
- The furnace is operating in a fashion that is weak or “not normal” based on previous uses.
- The furnace shuts down before completing its function.
FURNACE REPAIR OPTIONS & SOLUTIONS
- When a furnace does not run at all, the source of the issue most likely involves an entire subsystem failure. Most often the fix is repairing the ignition system, pilot light, thermostat or the electrical heating system.
- When a furnace is not operating efficiently or as expected, the most common causes are generally related to poor maintenance and/or neglect. Routine inspections and maintenance services will help prevent inefficient furnace operation.
- When a furnace shuts down before doing its job, most often the problem is related to too much stress on the equipment and system. Some common fixes are air filter replacement, airflow blockage removal, gas burner repair or blower motor repair.
OUR VALUES AND BELIEFS
- We won’t omit vital information.
- We serve our customers. It’s not a job.
- We care about your wants and needs.
- We leave your house as clean as we found it.
- Our technicians have pride in their work.
- We do what we say.
HOMEOWNERS TURN TO US FOR QUALITY
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Certified & Licensed
- Honesty & Integrity
- Professional, Courteous & Thorough
- Technicians Attend Regular Training
- Solutions not Fixes
Recent Heating & Furnace Repair
We take pride in our work and it shows
Only the Best for Our Customers in Ogden, Utah
In our commitment to serve as Utah’s Best Service Experience™, ESCO employs the best HVAC technicians who are fully trained and certified.
Service Team Highlights
- Background checks and drug tests.
- Respectful and professional
We have the experience and expertise to get the job done fast, and done right the first time. Our equipment solutions include environmentally friendly options, with a highly trained crew that specializes in home energy efficiency and are BPI Certified.
We also offer a comprehensive energy audit and can determine where your house is losing energy, making you and your pocket book a lot more comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions
The size and style of your house will determine what size furnace you need. We do a complete engineering analysis of your home to determine the appropriate size. The duct work in your home will also have a bearing on sizing.
Like an automobile, the better it is maintained the longer it will perform. The filter should be changed monthly and the unit should be serviced annually. Even a well maintained unit will start to lose efficiency at 10 – 12 years. Not to mention new technology that an old system will not have.
Yes! Visit our financing page to learn more about our current financing options or call now to speak with one of our friendly customer service representatives.
We can do a same day install in some cases, mostly the next day or two days out are common.
Absolutely! The new technology in units today are largely as a result of higher efficiency standards imposed by the government.
Absolutely. In some cases the indoor air quality of a home is worse than the outdoor air quality. We offer several options of high tech filters that can remove the tiniest particles and reduce allergies that cause several of the breathing issues that people suffer from.
The manufacturer recommends an annual inspection and tune-up.
The shelf life for the average furnace is around 12 years. Sooner if it wasn’t installed to manufacturer specifications and longer if it is serviced and maintained regularly. A certified service technician will have the best idea as to when a heating system should be replaced.
Five Common Problems with A Furnace During Winter
- Dirty Filter
- Carbon Monoxide Leak
- Poorly Calibrated Thermostat
- Loose or Worn out Fan Belts
- Dry Air Caused by Your Furnace
The Importance of Preventative Maintenance
It is important to have your furnace tuned up every fall before winter starts. Taking care of smaller problems before they become big ones can save you a great deal on furnace repairs.
PRIORITY CLUB MEMBERSHIP
The features of ESCO’s service maintenance agreement is second to none. You will rest easy knowing all the major elements of your house are running at peak performance, safe and energy efficient.
- Priority Service – Front of Line
- 10% Off Anytime
- No After Hours Fees
- Four Annual Maintenance Visits
- Safety, System Efficiency & Longevity
THE HOME OWNER’S WISH LIST
Some of the most common HVAC services we provide
- Cleaner Indoor Air
- Add AC
- Smart Thermostat
- Ductless Mini Split
- More Efficiency
- Lower Utility Bills
- Electronic Air Filter
- Compressor Saving Kit
- Add New Vents
- Replace Swamp Cooler with New AC System
GET FURNACE REPAIR HELP TODAY!
One of our friendly staff members will be in touch with you according to your availability.
"*" indicates required fields
We will not sell your personal information.